Yes! Finally I managed to graduate last Friday...after six years of "studying" and various activities besides school, almost 100 extra credits as well...Here are pics from the graduation ceremony at Helsinki School of Economics. Sorry that there are so many pics of me, but it was my graduation anyways ;)...

Waiting for the ceremony to start

Rector reading his notes

Something really interesting must be happening on stage :D

Getting the diploma

Waving for the supporters

Not Christmas yet but I got some presents...with mom and dad

Pondering where to go and what to do, with my brother

In front of HSE, with the diploma

The main building of HSE. I guess I won't spend that much time there any more...
Now it's time for summer holiday! Ok, I should send some job applications and maybe start working at some point - after the summer...I'd like to spend time in Oulu and also travel a bit in Europe...Graduation party is coming also, later :)!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home