Samba & Kaivari
Helsinki Samba Carnaval was arranged this Saturday. I've never seen the show before. This time a friend of mine asked me to participate and move the "thing" some dancers were dancing on. Why not? The weather was supposed to be good like during the entire week and I could see some people watching on the streets.
Janne's turn.
Pauliina, Eira & me.
Kaivopuisto park area was really crowded on Sunday as there was a free concert where some Finnish bands and artists played. Some 60 000 people showed up to see the show. Me and some friends also had a picnic on the grass...
Pekka had just returned from his exchange term in the U.S.
What else...Of course! I'll graduate on Friday, June 15...Finally it's time to start working. Have no ideas yet, where, when or what. But first it's time for some summer holiday anyway :). The beginning of June has been amazing so far. Nice summer weather which perfect for my holiday purposes!

2 Comments:
Hei kaverihan valmistuu tänään - onnea Sturenkadun länsipuolelta! :) J
Kiitos vaan! Vissiin kerran käytiinkin siellä länsipuolella JH:n kanssa :D...
Post a Comment
<< Home