Sunday, April 08, 2007

Speksi pics I

Yep, I've been way too lazy to write anything here :)...But now I'm enjoying Easter break in Oulu and I have some time so why not...My January-March months were pretty much spent with Speksi production, mentally at least. Rehearsals, parties, seven show-nights in Helsinki and three on tour. I didn't have that much school, just one course to be honest! But since early March I've been forced to study as well...I planned to graduate in June, so need to get everything done. And on top of that, I should apply for some possible jobs as well. In this respect, I haven't been that productive so far...In any case, I decided to post some more Speksi pics here as it took some time and I enjoyed the whole thing a lot! These are not taken by me, thanks for the guys behind the camera...
Before a show, guys from the band.
Singers: Henna, Paula, Anna & Jorma.
Pre-Christmas scene on stage.
Millennium dance.
Somebody holds a bass quitar.
Our lovely dancers again.
A devil's dance.
Lassi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home