Thursday, January 04, 2007

Happy new year! ... Moving to Helsinki

Happy new year everybody! Yep, Christmas break at home in Oulu was great :)...except for the weather. It's been the warmest December EVER at least in Southern Finland. Oulu is not in the south but anyway, no snow and temperature around zero up here as well...no good at all. At least I managed to skate outdoors twice as there were some good days. Tomorrow it's time to move back to Helsinki. It's a long way to move within Finland, around 600km from Oulu to Helsinki. We'll stay overnight at my brother's family in Jyväskylä. Nice to see them again after a couple of days :)... Oh yes, I thought I'd post some comments in English in the future. We'll see how it goes...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moika moi K-P :)

Oon sun aiemmassa vaihtokohteessa eli Kingstonissa ollu nyt muutaman päivän. Alun epäilyn jälkeen alkaa vaikuttaa todella hyvältä ;) Oon syksyn mitaaan aina välillä käyny lukeen sun blogia. Mitäs meinaat sitten yliopistouran jälkeen? Kai sä nyt jonku grilli-illan järkkäät Iidalla tai Suomenlinnassa niinku viime kesänä? :D Nähdään ehkä sitten ens kesänä, jos oot vielä kaupungissa! t:Laura P

5/1/07 21:13  
Blogger K-P said...

heippa laura!

niin sitä pittää! en pysty oikein kommentoimaan tulevaisuutta, kun kristallipallo jäi ouluun muuttohässäkässä. muutin just waasikselle, tuttu paikka kai ;)?

on se queen's huippu paikka. kaupunki on pieni, mutta yliopisto huippu, ja se yhteisö. erinomaisen mukavaa vaihtokevättä sinne!

7/1/07 23:40  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey K-P,

since my Finnish is still terrible, I appreciate that you switched your postings to English.

Viele Grüße aus Kaiserslautern,
Jörg

10/1/07 13:10  
Blogger K-P said...

Well, I completely understand the difficulty of our lovely language...

Viele Grüße aus Finnland!

11/1/07 15:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home